Personally, I find Starwood’s SPG program extremely lucrative if you like being pampered and finding huge deals.
Even if you’re not an elite member, you can still find some great deals, particularly if you take advantage of Starwood’s BRG program.
Take advantage of these two lucrative SPG promotions to earn epic points:
#1. SPG’s More For You Program (register by November 30, 2016 for stays through December 18, 2016)
#2. SPG’s Special Le Meridien Bonus Points Offer (register by November 15, 2016 for stays through February 15, 2017)
SPG’s More For You program will double or triple your points on stays 2 nights or longer, and SPG’s Le Meridien bonus points offer will give you 1,000 or 2,000 points for stays at Le Meridien properties (like the Le Meridien Bali pictured above).
This is crazy! Here are the potential points you can earn:
- 2 points/$ for being a basic member +
- 2 points/$ for the More For You Promotion +
- 2 points/$ for a weekend More For You Promotion stay +
- 1 point/$ if you’re a Gold member +
- 1 point/$ if you’re a 75 night Platinum member +
- 2 points/$ for using an SPG Amex Card +
- 1,000 or 2,000 points per stay at a Le Meridien property +
- 2,000 points or add’l 20% off if you BRG your rate
These things can get pretty ridiculous, and awesome if you were going to stay at an SPG property any way for work or for leisure.
For example, the hotel pictured above (Le Meridien Bali) would cost $462 for two nights at the lowest rate from 11/11/2016 to 11/13/2016.
But by BRGing to a lower rate found on Travelocity, you can reduce your cost to $348.80 immediately (20% off lowest rate).
In addition to getting the lowest rate, you could earn up to 4,888 in points (taxes and fees don’t count) worth about $122.